Most shampoo contain chemicals that can make your hair extremely dry and brittle if used daily. So, it’s best to wash your hair no more than twice or thrice a week to maintain its health and optimum moisture level.
You Will Need
- 1 tbsp Onion Juice
- Cotton Pad
15 minutes – 1 hour
- Saturate a cotton pad with the onion juice.
- Use the saturated cotton pad to dab your scalp with the onion juice.
- Once your entire scalp is covered, massage your scalp for a couple of minutes.
- Leave the juice on for about 15 minutes to an hour.
- Wash your hair with a mild shampoo.
On alternate days.
Why This Works
Onion juice helps stimulate your scalp while nourishing it and boosting blood circulation. It will help tackle any scalp issues while also ensuring that your hair grows faster and thicker.
Hair can grow back after chemotherapy, but after hair can grow a different color or texture than normal for the first few month.
Always drink at least 8-12 glasses of water everyday to keep your hair & scalp hydrated.
You Will Need
- 1 cup Coconut Milk
- 3 tbsp Gram Flour
- In a bowl, combine the ingredients. Ensure that there are no lumps.
- Apply this mixture to your hair, starting from the roots and working your way down to the tips
- Put your hair up in a bun and wait for 15-20 minutes.
- Wash your hair with lukewarm water and a mild shampoo.
This pack will help remove impurities from your hair while conditioning it and making it soft and silky. Use it once a week for best results.
Sweat and dust contributed by summers increase hair problems like dandruff, split ends, frizziness and increased hair fall.
The pores on your scalp are usually clogged with oil and dirt. The best way to cleanse them away is steaming your hair. To do so, soak a towel in hot water and wring out the excess water. Wrap this towel around your head and leave it on for 10 minutes before jumping into the shower.
You Will Need
- l tbsp Honey
- 2 tbsp Carrier Oil (Coconut, olive, jojoba, etc…)
l. In a bowl, combine the ingredients to get a consistent mixture.
2. Apply this to your hair, starting from the roots and working your way down to the tips. Concentrate on the tips of your hair as they are the driest parts.
3. Leave it in for 20 minutes and then rinse it out with shampoo.
Alternatively, you can dilute a teaspoon of honey with two cups of water and use it as a hair rinse.
Water also changes the hydrogen bonds, which makes our hair flatter when we take a shower. This may explain why some women hate humidity — the water in the air changes the silkiness, as well as structure of the hair causing some hair to become frizzy or puffy.
Use hair masks that are suited for your hair. Hair needs vary as per your hair type and troubles. It is necessary that you use the right masks, or it can further aggravate your problem.