Coffee Hair Spray repair damaged hair add softness shine faster hair growth improves hair color treat hair fall
Use a moisturizing conditioner after every wash. Never walk out of a shower without it. Missing this step could be the reason why your hair is frizzy.
What You Need
- A few dried neem leaves
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
What you Need To Do
1. Crush the neem leaves to a powder.
2. Mix the powder and olive oil in a bowl.
3. Apply the paste to your scalp.
4. Leave it on for about an hour. Then, wash your hair with shampoo and apply conditioner.
When You Need To Do This
You can apply the paste on your scalp in the morning, before having a bath. Or, you could even use it at night, and shampoo your hair in the morning.
Bobby pins are actually designed to slide into your hair with the wavy side down, toward your scalp. This way, they grip the hair better and stay in place more securely
Give your scalp a treat by using a moisture enhancing shampoo once in a way.
You Will Need
- 2 tsp Black Tea Leaves
- 1 cup Water Processing Time 1 hour.
1. Boil the black tea in a cup of water and let it steep for a couple of minutes.
2. Set the solution aside to cool.
3. Once the tea has cooled, apply it to your hair and leave it in for an hour.
4. Rinse your hair under cool running water.
5. Do not shampoo.
Repeat this once in two weeks.
why This Works
Black tea stains your hair, darkening it. It also adds shine to your hair, making it an excellent remedy for reviving dull, lifeless hair.
At The Hair Kitchen we treat your Scalp n Hair with ancient Jadibutti treatments which have cured THINNING, BALDING,BREAKAGE, DAMAGE,DANDRUFF, GRAYING promoting Healthy Lustrous Hair!
Treat dandruff with dandruff-specific shampoo, just remember not to overuse the product. You don’t want to switch your dandruff problem to a dry scalp problem.
You Will Need
- 2 tablespoons amla juice
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Cotton ball
What You Have To Do
- Mix both the juices together and apply on the scalp using a cotton ball.
- Leave it on for 30 minutes and then rinse your hair as usual.
How Often You Should Do This
Repeat this once every 3-4 days.
Why This Works
Amla cleanses the scalp and hair while providing nourishment to give the hair a natural shine and luster. Amla also prevents premature graying.
Scalp health does affect your hair, as the oils found on your scalp are meant to be distributed down the hair shaft, but if that area is lacking, your strands may suffer foo.