https://thehairkitchen.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/53696869_267010794186751_8832651048900602723_n.jpg 1080 1080 admin https://thehairkitchen.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/cropped-The-Hair-Kitchen-Logo-100px-300x300.png admin2019-06-01 07:15:562019-06-01 07:15:56Almond Oil And Lemon Juice Hair Mask
Almond Oil And Lemon Juice Hair Mask
You Will Need
- 3-4 tablespoons almond oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3-4 drops tea tree oil OR 1 teaspoon witch hazel oil (optional)
What You Have To Do
- Mildly warm up the almond oil on indirect heat. To this, add the lemon juice and any of the optional oils if you have them available at home. Mix well.
- Apply this on the scalp and nicely massage it in.
- Leave this on for 15-30 minutes.
- Rinse your hair with shampoo as usual.
How Often You Should Do This
Do this regularly for at least 2-4 times a week to remove dandruff effectively.
Why This Works
Almond oil soothes the itchy and flaky skin on the scalp. It provides the skin with vitamin E nourishment and hydrates it . Tea tree oil or witch hazel oil has antiseptic properties. When added to the oil blend, they will help lemon juice effectively eliminate fungus and hence, dandruff .
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!