https://thehairkitchen.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/51543550_405512466682520_4724906735621376693_n.jpg 1080 1080 admin https://thehairkitchen.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/cropped-The-Hair-Kitchen-Logo-100px-300x300.png admin2019-06-01 05:22:112019-06-01 05:22:11Aloe Vera Hair Mask
Aloe Vera Hair Mask
You Will Need
- 4 tbsp Pure Aloe Vera Gel
- 2-3 drops Eucalyptus Essential Oil
30 minutes- 1 hour
1. In a bowl, combine the aloe vera gel with the eucalyptus oil.
2. Apply this hair pack to your hair, starting at the roots and working your way down to the tips. Make sure to focus on your scalp.
3. Once your scalp and hair are entirely covered in the mask, wait for thirty minutes to an hour.
4. Rinse the hair mask off under cool/luke-warm running water.
Why This Works
Aloe vera moisturizes and soothes and a dry/clogged scalp, while expelling bacteria. This is an amazing homemade hair mask for dandruff and itchy scalp.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!