https://thehairkitchen.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/44752231_1958372954258432_3365717074721829969_n.jpg 1030 1030 admin https://thehairkitchen.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/cropped-The-Hair-Kitchen-Logo-100px-300x300.png admin2019-05-31 08:05:152019-05-31 08:05:15Avocado Hair Mask For Dandruff
Avocado Hair Mask For Dandruff
You Will Need
- 1 Ripe Avocado
- 2 tbsp Honey
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
1. In a bowl, mash the avocado with a fork until it is completely free of lumps.
2. To the mashed avocado, add the honey and olive oil. Mix until well combined.
3. Apply this hair pack to your hair, starting at the roots and working your way down to the tips.
4. Once your scalp and hair are entirely covered in the mask, wait for 45 minutes.
5. Wash the hair mask off with a mild sulfate-free shampoo
Once a week.
Why This Works?
Avocados are rich in antioxidants that help maintain scalp health. This deep conditioning mask soothes the scalp and restores luster to hair.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!