https://thehairkitchen.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/53832931_315240162519205_5554277011885531397_n.jpg 1080 1080 admin https://thehairkitchen.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/cropped-The-Hair-Kitchen-Logo-100px-300x300.png admin2019-06-01 07:10:472019-06-01 07:10:47Banana And Yogurt Hair Mask
Banana And Yogurt Hair Mask
You Will Need
- 1/2 a Ripe Banana *1 tbsp Yogurt
- 3 tsp Honey
- 1 tsp Lemon Juice
1. In a bowl, mash the banana until there are no lumps.
2. To the mashed banana, add the rest of the ingredients and mix until you get a smooth, consistent paste.
3. Apply this mixture from the roots to the tips of your hair until it is entirely covered.
4. Keep the hair mask on for at least 25-30 minutes.
5. Wash off with Shampoo.
You can repeat this up to twice a week.
Why This Works
This mask is extremely hydrating, nutritious and it also contains scalp cleansing properties. It helps keep both your scalp and your hair healthy.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!