You Will Need
3 tbsp Coconut Oil
1. Heat the coconut oil until it is slightly warm.
2. Start massaging the warm coconut oil into your scalp with your fingertips.
3. Massage your scalp for about 10-15 minutes and once your whole scalp is covered, work the rest of the oil into your hair.
4. Wait for an additional 30 minutes with the oil in your hair.
5. After the 30 minutes have passed, wash the oil out with a mild sulfate-free shampoo.
1-2 times a week.
Why This Works
Coconut oil has strong antimicrobial properties. The oil penetrates your scalp and kills irritants, improving scalp health and curbing dandruff.