https://thehairkitchen.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/51691606_2002157083421973_2007273903396186258_n.jpg 1080 1080 admin https://thehairkitchen.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/cropped-The-Hair-Kitchen-Logo-100px-300x300.png admin2019-06-01 05:49:002019-06-01 05:49:00Curry Leaves And Yogurt
Curry Leaves And Yogurt
You Will Need
- 1 cup Yogurt
- A Handful of fresh Curry Leaves
- Wash and then grind the curry leaves in a food processor to get a smooth paste.
- In a bowl, mix the curry leaves paste with 1 cup of yogurt.
- Apply the mixture to your hair starting from the roots and working your way down to the tips.
- Leave the mixture in for 30 minutes and then wash it out with shampoo.
Use this mask once a week to boost hair growth.
Why This Works
Curry leaves are rich in proteins and beta-carotene which helps tackle hair fall. The use of this mask will help thicken hair while boosting the rate at which hair grows
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!