https://thehairkitchen.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/56958832_448739355879988_4185245100151567907_n.jpg 1080 1080 admin https://thehairkitchen.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/cropped-The-Hair-Kitchen-Logo-100px-300x300.png admin2019-06-01 08:11:522019-06-01 08:11:52Deep Conditioning With Shea Butter Hair Mask
Deep Conditioning With Shea Butter Hair Mask
- Apply shea butter from the roots to the tips of your hair. If you have an oily scalp and dry hair, you can apply it from the mid-lengths to the tips.
- Once all of your hair is coated with the shea butter, cover it with a hot towel. You can heat the towel by using a blow dryer on the hot setting.
- Keep the towel wrapped around your hair for an hour.
- Wash and condition your hair.
If you have dry hair, you can treat your hair with shea butter up to three times a week. If you have oily hair, use shea butter as a deep conditioner once a week.
Benefits Of Using This Recipe
Shea butter is rich in saturated fats and fatty acids that nourish and condition hair. It is known for its emollient properties that lock the moisture in your hair shafts . It also provides protection from the ultraviolet rays of the sun. This butter has long been used as a hair care ingredient by African women to manage their natural curls.
- Ensure that you wash the shea butter out of your hair well.
- Do not apply the butter to your roots if you have oily or combination hair.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!