You Will Need
- 2 Egg Whites (oily hair)/ 2 Egg Yolks (dry hair)/ 1 Whole Egg (normal hair)
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 cup Yogurt
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- In a bowl, whisk the ingredients until you get a consistent mixture. If you have dry hair, use just the egg yolks. For oily hair, use the egg whites, and for normal hair use whole eggs.
- Apply this hair pack to your hair, starting at the roots and working your way down to the tips.
- Once your scalp and hair are entirely covered in the mask, wait for 20 minutes.
- Wash the hair mask off with a mild sulfate-free shampoo. Ensure that you use cool water.
Once a week.
Why This Works
Eggs and yogurt provide your scalp with the nourishment and moisture it needs. If you have mild dandruff, a little extra conditioning and nourishment are all it takes to tackle the problem.