You Will Need
- 4 tbsp Fenugreek Seeds
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
1 . Soak the fenugreek seeds in water overnight.
2. In the morning, blend the seeds with water to get a smooth paste.
3. To this paste, add 1 tablespoon of lemon juice.
4. Apply this hair pack to your hair, starting at the roots and working your way down to the tips.
5. Once your scalp and hair are entirely covered in the mask, wait for 30 minutes.
6. Wash the hair mask off with a mild sulfate-free shampoo.
Once a week.
Why This Works
Fenugreek is one of the most common remedies for dandruff. It has strong anti-fungal properties that boost scalp health and tackle dandruff.