You Will Need
2 tbsp Flaxseed Oil
- In a bowl, heat the flaxseed oil for a few seconds until it is slightly warm.
- Massage this into your scalp for about 15 minutes and then work it through your hair.
- Once your hair and scalp are fully covered, wrap your hair in a hot towel. You can heat the towel in the oven, dip it in hot water, or use a blow dryer to heat it.
- Wait with the towel on for an additional 30 minutes.
- Wash your hair with a mild sulfate-free shampoo.
2-3 times a week.
How This Helps
The heat from the oil and the hot towel allows the goodness of flax seeds to penetrate your roots and hair shaft. This provides your scalp and hair with the nourishment it needs to grow out healthy. You can also use food-grade flaxseed oil as a dressing when you prepare salads.