You Will Need
- 1 cup Green Tea
- 2-3 drops Peppermint Essential Oil
- 1 tsp White Vinegar
1. Combine the ingredients in a jug and set it aside.
2. Rinse your hair under running water and then pour the green tea rinse through it.
3. Leave the rinse on for 5 minutes while massaging your scalp.
4. Wash your hair with a mild sulfate-free shampoo and condition.
Once a week.
Why This Works
Green tea and peppermint essential oil are excellent conditioners that also have antioxidant and antimicrobial properties that promote scalp health. The vinegar in the rinse helps balance scalp pH and oil production.