You Will Need
- 10-12 Hibiscus Leaves
- 1 tbsp Fenugreek seeds
- 1/2 cup Yogurt
- Soak the fenugreek seeds overnight in a cup of water.
- In the morning, blend the fenugreek seeds with the hibiscus leaves.
- To the mixture, add the yogurt and mix until you get a smooth, consistent paste.
- Apply this hair pack to your hair, starting at the roots and working your way down to the
- Once your scalp and hair are entirely covered in the mask, wait for 30 minutes.
- Wash the hair mask off with a mild sulfate-free shampoo.
2-3 times a week.
Why This Works
Hibiscus leaves double as a treatment for dandruff as well as for dry hair. In combination with fenugreek seeds, it makes for excellent conditioning hair mask that tackles dandruff.