https://thehairkitchen.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/65476178_1126940904156290_9205609509907762379_n-1.jpg 1080 1080 admin https://thehairkitchen.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/cropped-The-Hair-Kitchen-Logo-100px-300x300.png admin2019-07-25 07:29:192019-07-25 07:29:19Yogurt Conditioner For Dry Hair
You Will Need
- 3 tbsp Yogurt
- 1 tsp Honey
- 1 tsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 tsp Coconut Oil
- 5 drops Peppermint Essential Oil
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and set it aside.
- Wash your hair with shampoo and warm water.
- Squeeze the water out of your hair and start working the conditioner through it.
- Wait for 15 minutes with the conditioner in your hair and then rinse it out with cool/lukewarm water.